Clinical Supervisor LCSW
Clinical Supervisor, LCSW
SUMMARY OF POSITION: Provide group and individual clinical supervision to registered interns (MSW, MFT and Ph.D.) in compliance with scope of practice restrictions.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Monitors therapists in accordance with Agency standards and acceptable professional practices as outlined by the Board of Behavioral Sciences for clinical practices
- Provide supervision to registered Ph.D, MFT Intern, and MSW staff, in compliance with scope of practice restriction.
- Collaboratively works with QA/QI Director to monitor and ensure that documentation and case records are developed and maintained in accordance with agency and Medi-Cal standards
- Supervision to students from different universities at Masters and Ph.D, levels.
- To provide direct Mental Health and Case Management Services when students are on vacation, or during hours he/she does not provide supervision.
- Maintains proper caseload to meet BBS requirements for clinical supervision guidelines.
- Responsible for maintaining their licenses and C.E.U.’s up-to-date
- In all instances respects the policies and procedures of the organization (Amanecer) and is guided by professional rules of ethics and legal practices.
- Other duties assigned by the Program Director.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- LCSW, 2 years post license.
- Completion of 15-hour mandatory supervisor’s training.
- Completion of University sponsored field faculty training.
- Certification in TF-CBT, Seeking Safety or MAP is a plus.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of DMH systems of care.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of records and information.
- Experience working with multiethnic/racial clients and communities
- All employees, regardless of position, serve as role models for the clients who are served by our agency. Therefore, each employee must at all times be emotionally stable and able to function effectively with children, adolescents, and adults who may have mental or behavioral health problems. The staff must be able to demonstrate appropriate daily behavior, appropriate expression of emotions, as well as appropriate role modeling. Hostility, verbal aggression, unnecessary or inappropriate physical actions, and inappropriate emotional expression are not acceptable.
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL EFFORT:
- Work is normally performed in a typical interior/office work environment.
- Limited physical effort required.
- Work environment involves minimal exposure to physical risks, such as operating dangerous equipment or working with chemicals.
Pay: $68,000 to $72,000/year
We offer a highly competitive benefits package.
Job Status: Full Time