Program Manager (LCSW/LMFT)
TITLE: EBP Program Manager
SUMMARY OF POSITION: Work in collaboration with other Program Managers, Program Directors, Quality Manager/HIPAA Officer and Intake Specialist to manage the administrative functions of all Evidence Based Programs (EBP).
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supervision of all EBP’s planning, implementation and monitoring in collaboration with Program Director.
- Establish overall long and short term goals, objectives and priorities to maintain sustainability of all EBP’s.
- Work collaboratively with Outreach/Intake Manager on referrals and waiting list.
- Work collaboratively with other Program Managers to assign EBP cases to client-therapists fit.
- Ensure that staffs are becoming proficient in EBP’s in compliance with DMH contract.
- Work collaboratively with Quality Manager/HIPAA Officer to ensure outcome measures are completed and data entry inputted, etc.
- Develop program evaluation methodologies and tools.
- On-going program evaluation and analysis.
- Clinical significance of outcome measures.
- Work collaboratively with Program Managers and Quality Manager/HIPAA Officer to ensure EBP trainings on fidelity to the EBP models, including clinical issues related to outcome measures and documentation.
- 24/7 On-call crisis work during and after business hours.
- Close clinic one time per week to be available for staff for consultation, management issues, etc.
- Responsible for hiring, training, supervising, and evaluating staff.
- Work collaboratively with other Program Managers that Prevention and Early Intervention (PEI) is meeting budget targets.
- Monitors and work collaboratively with receptionist to manage all IY groups, and any other group EBP group scheduling in outlook calendars.
- Monitors quality assurance and compliance and DMH standards and procedures of all staff supervised.
- Participates in all required meetings and activities, utilization reviews, quality assurance staff meetings, case conferences, Program Director meetings, and etc.
- Represent the organization at community functions; enhancing relationships with other community groups and agencies.
- Maintain Program Director appraised of all EBP operations, etc.
- Other duties as assigned to meet the needs of the agency.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- MFT, LCSW required.
- 2 years post license experience required.
- Bilingual Spanish Speaking preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Knowledge of public mental health system.
- Strong interest and commitment to working in multiethnic, multicultural settings.
- Strong interpersonal and supervisory skills.
- Good writing and strong communication skills; well organized, attentive to details.
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL EFFORT:
- Work is normally performed in a typical interior/office work environment.
- Limited physical effort required.
- Work environment involves minimal exposure to physical risks, such as operating dangerous equipment or working with chemicals.
- All employees, regardless of position, serve as role models for the clients who are served by our agency. Therefore, each employee must at all times be emotionally stable and able to function effectively with children, adolescents, and adults who may have mental or behavioral health problems. The staff must be able to demonstrate appropriate daily behavior, appropriate expression of emotions, as well as appropriate role modeling. Hostility, verbal aggression, unnecessary or inappropriate physical actions, and inappropriate emotional expression are not acceptable.
Pay: $68,000 to $72,000/hour
Job Status: Full Time